Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Emma's 1st Month

Wow!!! I cannot believe my lil' baby girl is one month old today!! What a month it has been, loooong mornings, in pjs till twelve (didn't I used to leave the house at 6:30am?!?), feeding, changing, bathing, repeat!!!


We are all falling into a rhythm which is nice and we look forward to her learning new things and becoming more and more aware of her surroundings and familiar faces. We are excited for her to share this Christmas with us and all our loved ones.


Emma, you are a sweet and snugly little girl and mommy & daddy love you soooo much!!!


emma & daddy's first snuggles

Poppy and Emma

 Emma and her G-Gma
 Mommy and Emma
 So sweet and snuggled...
Daddy's in love!
So awake and alert!

So long Winthrop, I'm going home!

Sleeping on mommy's lap while we wait in the car for the "bili" results on Thanksgiving!!!


First night hanging with Aunt Kath!

Loving my musical monkey!

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

First bath at home, I was not a big fan till towel time!



Snuggles with grandma!




1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for Christmas Eve with the little angel!!!!

    ReplyDelete